DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
Italvì s.r.l. will use the information you provide to enable to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request. Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; send you information we think you may find useful (newsletters) or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
Personal data are processed with automated means for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected. Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- Personal data (name, surname, date of birth, age, sex, etc.)
- Contact data (e-mail, address, telephone number)
- Bank data useful for managing the commercial relationship
If a request is sent through the "Contact us" section of the occaffe.com website, the provision of some Personal Data is necessary for Italvì s.r.l. can satisfy the requests, so the relevant fields of the registration form are marked as mandatory.
DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL
Users are free to provide their personal data to occaffe.com either by means of application forms or indicated in the “contact” section to request informative material or other communications. Not complying with data provision may cause the impossibility to your registration to occaffe.com or to be provided with the items requested..
Your personal data will be processed only by the company’s staff in charge, in particular by online products development staff, the customer care, the marketing area, workers for maintenance works.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
No personal data concerning users is acquired on purpose by the website
DATA SUBJECTS' RIGHTS
Data subjects have the right to:
- obtain at any time confirmation concerning the existence of personal data .
- obe informed of their contents and origin; to verify their accuracy, or to request such data to be implemented, updated or rectified (Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
The above-mentioned Section also guarantees:
- updating, rectification, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the same operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You may also object, in whole or in part:
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The data controller is:
Indirizzo Via Trebbia, 21cap 04100 città Latina (LT)
Any request of personal data processed by Italvì s.r.l. could be sent to email@example.com